Lion King Stuffed Animals
Delivery: We offer FREE shipping to most parts of the world. Including UK, USA, Deutschland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, France, Austria, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Canada, Europe, and Australia. Delivery times can range from 7-30 days depending on country.
Fun Facts About The Lion King
1. The film was originally intended to be called King of the Jungle, but Disney decided to change it when they realised lions don’t actually live in the jungle. Probably wise, tbh.
2. Pumbaa was the first ever Disney character to fart. What a claim to fame.
3. The ‘Be Prepared’ scene was allegedly inspired by footage from Nazi Germany, and repeatedly compared to Adolf Hitler stood on a podium overlooking his followers. Lion King Stuffed Animals
4. James Earl Jones, who voices Mufasa, and Madge Sinclaire, who voices Sarabi, were also the king and queen in Coming to America.
5. Disney originally considered Sean Connery and Liam Neeson to voice Mufasa, but neither of them were cast (obviously).
6. During Hakuna Matata, one of Timon’s bugs is wearing Mickey Mouse ears – because the animation team like to hide them amongst loads of their other Disney films. Lion King Stuffed Animals
7. It took over three years to animate the wildebeest stampede scene. The footage lasts approximately two and a half minutes.
8. ‘Can You Feel the Love Tonight’ was originally scrapped from the final cut, and it was only when Elton John saw the movie a few weeks before the release that the Oscar-winning song was added again.
9. The Lion King was made at the same time as Pocahontas, and the more talented animators were employed on the latter because they thought it would be more successful. Lion King Stuffed Animals
10. It was reported at the time that Disney made $1billion from The Lion King merchandise in 1994. That’s A LOT of Simba cuddly toys.
11. Scar and Mufasa were not related in early scripts, but writers thought it would be a more engaging and interesting story if they were brothers.
12. Iconic track ‘I Just Can’t Wait To Be King’ was originally intended as a song for Mufasa called ‘To Be King’. When they realise it didn’t suit James’s voice, they reworked it.
13. Disney originally wanted the hyenas, Banzai and Shenzi, to be voiced by Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong. When Tommy was unavailable, they cast Whoopi Goldberg instead. Lion King Stuffed Animals
14. Mufasa was not originally intended to appear again after his death (spoiler alert), but producers wanted a solid reason for Simba to return to Pride Rock.
15. On the first day of home video release, The Lion King sold 4.5 million tapes. It has also sold over 55 million copies since, making it the biggest selling home video of all time. zelda plush toy
16. The movie’s plot is loosely based on Shakespeare’s Hamlet, and Disney are renowned for taking inspiration from iconic stores for their animations. Lion King Stuffed Animals
17. One of the earlier drafts of the script apparently wanted the movie to end with Simba being thrown off a cliff. He was going to survive, but WTF.
18. It was the highest grossing animated movie in history until 2013, when Frozen dethroned it. It’s now second. Lion King Stuffed Animals
You might also like this Zelda Plush Toy